Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 not publishing!!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 5:40pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
  Thanks, if I can see it maybe I can get my head aroung it. Seeing as how you know code can you tell me why my loading image would be in the center and the tour in the top left corner. As in this test.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by chip on August-26-2008 at 6:21pm
View chip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chip Search   Quote chip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-09-2008
43 Posts
don't bother trying to get your head around it, my knowledge isvery limited but it looks like the tour position has been written into the flash applet not the html

this is something that Ep will have to look into quickly, you will not be able to embed a tour into a web page

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-27-2008 at 2:07am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Jerry,

To center the virtual tour, you can use the feature of "anchor" in Tourweaver 4.00. In MainWindow, select the check box before Width and Height, if you set 100% for both width and height, the mainwindow will appear as 100% of the browser dimension:

Then you you can set anchors to all other components in the mainwindow, for example, go to properties of sceneviewer and select the checkbox before Width and Height, and then select the position of the sceneviewer you would like it to be in the mainwindow. I selected center:

In my test tour, I also used images above the sceneviewer be a fake skin. Because the sceneviewer is anchored, I have added four images with large width(1650) or height(1650), and set them all anchored to the right position:

Then the loading window is also anchored to the center:

In this way, no matter what dimension the browser is, the tour can always fill the whole window (I set width and height as 100%).

The published tour:

http://www.easypano.com/files_HD/080827_015200jenny@jietusoft.comjennytest.zip

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-27-2008 at 2:17am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Jerry,

Did you check the two boxes before 'Width' and 'Height' in properties panel of sceneviewer? If so, please uncheck those two boxes and publish your tour. Then you can edit your tour html to add the code of <center>, and in this way the tour will be centered. 

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-27-2008 at 8:12am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Jenny, I think that will take care of my problem. I'm sure this will help a lot more people.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register