Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated: 4.00.080905 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mskp on September-10-2008 at 9:26am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!

Why not just keep the original viewer from TW3.0 in version 4.0 when so many complain about it? Is there any technical reason to have it changed?
I still observe a jerky and erratic movement while panning. I have just tested it.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by unouno on September-10-2008 at 12:26pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Carol:

I asked yesterday to another six persons using the samples that Jenny posted in this thread and they found TW4 tour jerky or jumpy also I noticed the erratic movement like Martin said.

I also tested with my own panos and is the same at low speeds is more noticeable in fast computers.

I every computer that I tested the TW3 tour is smoother AND LOADS FASTER.

Why TW3 tours loads faster than TW4 tours?

I wish to use TW4 for my tours but I think I will have trouble with my customers.

I also tested a Flash panorama using Version 10 of Flash plugin and is a big improvement in image quality while panning.

The future of flash is improve the image quality, and with TW4 you are not doing this.

Regards

Raul

Message posted by DaMan on September-10-2008 at 2:03pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hello

Here are the screen shots of TW3 and TW4, I used the EP tour because that way you know it was not something i did that caused this.  You also know what size and settings everything is so there can be no misunderstandings.

As you can see the cieling in TW4 is not nearly as striaght as TW3.  Besides the smoothness of TW3 I find TW4 a step backwards.  I only point this out to help make TW4 better then TW3 and I can honestly say that once the viewer is fixed to be as good or better then TW3 I will upgrade. 

Keep up the good work and keep us updated.  We all apprciate it.

DaMan

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register