Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Sep. 9th. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on September-29-2008 at 6:00pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi Paul, DaMan, Martin, and all other people involved on that issue...
I have to say that TW4 sounds very good, and I know that making technology sometimes doesn't fit very good with the calendars...
New updates are always a bit the same, it needs time to get ready...

I feel the viewer on the new version is absolutley new, because we will have the great option to resize it, I know it that resizing is one of the biggest issues on programming those engines...
What makes me worry a lot is not the viewer but the loading time, which is very large, I have test it on tours of about 50 and also 100 scenes and it takes about 30 seconds to load being online...

I just hope EP team can tell us something about it,

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by craftou on October-02-2008 at 5:49pm
View craftou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by craftou Search   Visit craftou's Homepage www   Quote craftou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
craftou
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
October-02-2008
1 Posts
A quand la version francaise tourweaver 4 ?
Cordialement

-------------
b-vihoo Agence d'imagerie virtuelle / visites et gigapixels

Message posted by carolyn on October-05-2008 at 10:54pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

To Jordi,

As to the loading time issue, please refer to http://www.easypano.com/showkb_322.html. The first loading mode is the same as that in TW3. So tw4 offers more options to choose from.

best regards,

Carolyn

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register