Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 output file structure incorrect Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on November-26-2008 at 9:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is also very important to keep the file structure correct or things like your tour loader screen, pop-up window content etc will not show correctly.

I did test your tours on the test page. On the most part they worked but not without errors with loader screens etc.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on November-26-2008 at 11:58am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Smooth,
I kept the file structure unchanged. If I changed anything it was to rename the TourWeaver_xxx_file.html to my own name. I then replaced the path on my page along with the xxx.html page. File structure has remained intact!

I chose not to use loader screen progress bar.

I published those files on that page 30 - 40 times, something in the software or something?

Does it matter if the tour was saved as .vtp or .tw? I published one of the tours and my file output was xxx.vtp.html I then went back to TW and saved then published and it gave me xxx.html very weird?

Thanks for the help.

Message posted by smooth on November-26-2008 at 1:46pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry mate, now you are confusing me!

Are you saving the .vtp or .tw files into the same folder?

Project Tours (.vtp & .tw), Skins (.sk) and Virtual Tours (.html, folder and files) "for upload" are  different things and should not be saved together.

Sorry if I'm not getting it, I can only help with the information provided.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on November-28-2008 at 9:14am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
G'day Smooth,

I was referring to how the tour is saved (if it makes a difference). You have the option with the drop down menu to save the project as a .vtp or .tw.

I save this project file in a separate folder altogether.

I do not publish this file, only the files after selecting publish are the ones that I upload.

I was just curious if it made a difference if saved as .vtp or .tw?

I do know that I failed to save one of the cabin tours and published. Once published I could not change the file name (Tourweaver_file_name.html) I went back and made the tour again this time saving it and was able to change the file name.

Maybe it has something to do with the output structure?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register