Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Partial Pano Scenes Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rs360vt on September-24-2008 at 4:51am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Guys,

I am sure this had been discussed before, but I cannot find the threads.

I have photographed 360x180 scenes but want to display them in partial scenes. When I edit the copy of the movies, I can get the scenes to start where I want and end where I want when the complete tour runs "automatically". When you jump from scene to scene by selecting radars on the tour map, the selected scene which should run as a partial, runs as a complete 360x180 and continues to run again and again until you select another scene.

How can I get the scenes to run in partial mode when you manually select the scene or if the scene runs in "auto mode"

Your help would be much appreciated.

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by rs360vt on September-24-2008 at 4:54am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Sorry forgot to mention, I am using TW3.0

rs360vy

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by smooth on September-24-2008 at 5:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I would suggest that:

You need to assign each action to "your" movie track and set your movie track as the default movie track.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rs360vt on September-24-2008 at 11:26am
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Yes I have done that.

Lets say scene 1 I want to start at Pan -169 and finish at Pan +58. This I have set on the copy of the movie and set as default, and when the tour runs without any intervention from me, it works fine, but if I force the movie to jump from one scene to this scene then it starts at -169 but then continues to go round and round ad infinitum.

When in the main tour building window, it is possible to set the scene to partial pano, and one can set the pano to be say 227 degrees (as in  the example above)

The Pan range then sets automatically to -180 to +47. Should I set it to -169 and +58? I tried this but it still ran the full 360 again and again. I must be missing something...

Thanks for your help, as always, Smooth

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by smooth on September-24-2008 at 11:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm, I haven't tested this so it was just a suggestion.

Given some time from other jobs I will have a go and test it at some stage.

I have never wanted to restrict a 360 view, so this issue has never come up for me. Maybe it's more simple just to crop the image and bring it in like that? Failing this contact Easypano support.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by carolyn on September-25-2008 at 1:42am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi rs360vt,

I have tested the partial view issue. If you want the scene to play in partial mode when jumping from one scene to another. Please set the pan initial, max and min values  directly in the properties panel of a single scene.

Give it a try!

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register