Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 Tour on a Website Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360texas on October-28-2008 at 11:23am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I was visiting Jellystone Park .. clicked on map yellow dot.. and my java console opened with this error. 

http://www.bsquarewebhosting.com/virtualtour/jellystoneindiana2/jellystone_yogibearindianavirtual2.html

Revisited page to see if I could repeat the error.. yes I can.  I get error when clicking on Site Map button... map appears and 5 seconds later error is thrown.

I am using IE 7  and Flash 10 viewer.

Not sure what it means:

ArgumentError: Error #2100: The ByteArray parameter in Loader.loadBytes() must have length greater than 0.
 at flash.display::Loader/_loadBytes()
 at flash.display::Loader/loadBytes()
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.net::DownLoader/loadBytes()
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Scene/onOneOK()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.net::DownLoaderQueue/onItemComplete()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at com.easypano.tourweaver.net::DownLoader/onComplete()

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-28-2008 at 6:33pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I just went back and checked the tour and didn't have any problems. I have XP, IE6 and flash version 9, not sure which one but it was the latest one before the version 10 update. I clicked on all of the buttons and all was OK.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by donquicovelez on October-29-2008 at 5:04pm
View donquicovelez's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donquicovelez Search   Visit donquicovelez's Homepage www   Quote donquicovelez Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donquicovelez
Standard Member
Standard Member
Dominican Republic
August-23-2008
7 Posts

(........)How did you limit the cabin scene movement, so you can't pan all the way down?I've never figured out how do get Tourweaver to do an individual scence like that. Good work!   Rob

---------------------------------------

When I need to limit the panning in a scene what I do is to select the scene in the list scene panel and then in the Properties & Action panel I set the propper limit in the Tilt min and max figures. -90 is the minimun down a 90 max up. If you set -45 aprox down it will only pan half the way down. In the jellystone scene I think the people from yogi bear used -50.  Hope this answers. 

-------------
No se cual es la clave del exito, pero la clave del fracaso es intentar agradar a todo el mundo.

Bill Cosby

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register