Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 updated today Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kerry Rudy on December-02-2008 at 8:59am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I just received a new twviewer.swf from Pierre and it resolved the problem.

Kerry

Message posted by jordi on December-03-2008 at 12:58pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I'm very happy for Kerry, that he have recived the solution to the radar problem...

EP, can you explain what are the plans ??

When ALL of US can defently use a full stable version of TW4 ??

Don't hesitate to be rude with me, maibe I deserve it,
but please just tell something GOOD or BAD....

I hope to hear from you very soon...

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by areimer on December-09-2008 at 5:17pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts
The new update is looking pretty good but I do have two problems so far.

Problem 1. When I have links placed within the images, they seem to work intermittently only. If a link is not responding, rotate the image and come back and try again and eventually it will work, only to fail again later. Have a look at the following link.
You will also notice that the links don't seem to be problematic in full screen mode.

http://72.249.12.87/vt/misc_vt/NAC_26_11_08/

Having tested this further, it seems that the graphic element moves independently of the link outline

Problem 2. When I save a project, instead of automatically going to the directory into which it was last saved, it goes to the last directory which was used by the program which may be another project or an image directory etc. This can be quite annoying if you are working on several projects simultaneously.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by Joe Rao on December-29-2008 at 2:47am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hello, Areimer,

We've tested your project files and found that you've added a Textarea over the scene viewer, which is the cause preventing the mouse event when placed over the hotspot. In the full screen mode, the hotspot area is not covered by the textarea so the hotspot action is active. Please try to have a change.

Please feel free to contact us if the problem persists. Thank you.

Joe Rao

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-04-2009 at 9:17pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Earlier in this post the loading behavior was mentioned. I like the new bells and whistles with TW4 but the only thing, at the moment, that makes me wait is the loading behavior.   I like the way tours loaded with TW3. Scene 2, 3, 4 were being preloaded while the user is viewing scene 1. What happened to that idea? I thought it was great. Will TW4 have this eventually?

Thanks,

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by jordi on January-09-2009 at 5:30am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
More than 1 month have pass when you were saying :

"We are doing our best to improve the viewer quality of TW4, and we hope to release an update before end of December."

Do we have to wait till 2010 to get something improved in your soft, or we should directly look for someother better ??

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jordi on January-12-2009 at 4:41am
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Still no new version ???

not solving the close windows action ??

Need some feedback from EP team !!

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login