Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Website produced on Mac Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rs360vt on December-10-2008 at 5:07am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Guys,

Perhaps a simple question, but I produce all my tours on a PC (Windows XP). One of my clients webmaster uses Apple Mac to build her website.

Are the any issues running the tours on this website?

Is the proceedure just the same, copy the relevant code from the Tourweaver html file and place the files and foldes onto the root directory.

I have never had this problem before, and I think the webmaster in question basically doesnt know how to do it, despite me sending her instructions.

Any comments would be appreciated

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by rs360vt on December-10-2008 at 5:34am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi all

As an additional piece of information, as far as I can see the website has been built with Adobe GoLive

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by tbrusson on December-10-2008 at 7:28am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
It works exactly the same as in pc. The slight difference might be for pdf which can be seen on mac as regular pdf files even if they don't have the .pdf extension (in that case it would trigger problems when being uploaded)

No specific instructions required, just make sure the files complies with the web files avoiding Capital letters, special symbols.

thierry

Message posted by rs360vt on December-10-2008 at 7:37am
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Thierry,

So I have to ensure that the file names are ALL lowercase... mine currently are

TW_WellView for example...

Thanks for your assistance.

RS360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by tbrusson on December-10-2008 at 7:48am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Well, some server and operating system are case sensitive ; it's not always the case.

I can upload directly the files made from tourweaver with mac software without problem.

Message posted by rs360vt on December-10-2008 at 7:59am
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Thanks Thierry

I did not think there should be a problem, and my guess is the webdesigner hasnt really tried that hard. I did send her instructions as to how to embed the tours, which have worked for everyone else, so guess she will have to spend a bit more time working on it.

Regards

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register