Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Another Fullscreen question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by unouno on April-17-2009 at 3:25pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Thanks Thierry

I will make a try in TW3

Raul

Message posted by tbrusson on April-22-2009 at 3:29am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
It seems that the full screen menu can only be customized with the previous bouttons which were used.

It seems not possible at the moment to add link to next or previous scene or to add any functionality related to the menu in "regular" mode.

I had the confirmation by easypano team but in the same time they might consider it possible in the future.

thierry

Message posted by smooth on April-22-2009 at 6:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Far better to remove the fullscreenbar.swf from the program and replace it with the usual Tourweaver Skin options we use in regular size. This way nobody is reliant on another external coding program.

As far as I know Tourweaver is the only program too work in this unusual way for Flash buttons between normal and fullscreen view.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DaffRider on September-04-2009 at 5:58am
View DaffRider's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaffRider Search   Quote DaffRider Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaffRider
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
February-05-2008
8 Posts

Hi all

Sorry for my bad english (french)

But its possible to add news button call TW popup in flash bar in full screen mode ? In example fullscreenbar_all.fla i dont find action script on button its normal ? what's the for calling TW popup ?

Thx lot of

Message posted by pnealis on February-06-2010 at 4:10pm
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
I just finished plowing through this and related threads and it answers an earlier post of mine regarding customizing the full screen toolbar. Sorry for the redundant post.

Some things with tw5 are sure perplexing and this is one of those that fits that category.

Thanks for the expertise.

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by smooth on February-06-2010 at 11:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on April-22-2009

Far better to remove the fullscreenbar.swf from the program and replace it with the usual Tourweaver Skin options we use in regular size. This way nobody is reliant on another external coding program.

[/QUOTE]

This has been done now with TW5 so you can build and use any of your own buttons between standard size and fullscreen.

A far better solution.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register