Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: 200 scenes or more Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by JerryT on February-04-2010 at 12:12am
View JerryT's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JerryT Search   Quote JerryT Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JerryT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-28-2009
25 Posts

I am in a similar situation. My products are not put on the Internet (I distribute by CDROM).  So Internet, even MSIE browser, is not an issue for me. I intend to use .exe as my main product.

I don't have 200+ hotspots/radar points on one map, but I definitely have 200+ scenes (pano, still photos, etc.) in one package with several maps.  Linking two separate .exe files might work for me (I have not  tried nor know how to do this yet, but will try).  But, if it is not "seamless" and "transparent" to the customer using my tour product, and he/she can't easily go back and forth between two .exe files... then I've failed in my product.  But, I will try what Genseng suggests for my application, and see what happens.

Message posted by JerryT on February-16-2010 at 1:24pm
View JerryT's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JerryT Search   Quote JerryT Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JerryT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-28-2009
25 Posts

I am also ready to experiment and test connecting two .exe projects because I have more than 200 scenes in my entire project.

What action do I put on the Button or Hotspot to go from Floor1.exe (or Floor1.html) to Floor2.exe (or Floor2.html)?  Javascript code?  What code is needed.  Will it invoke an Active Script warning since my .exe files are on my CDROM/local drive?

If using .exe files, will the first .exe file stop running when I go to the second floor .exe file? or will I end up with multiple .exe files being executed at the same time and have to close floor1.exe manually?

I'm anxious to try this.  I like the Floor1, Floor2 ... html demo in the previous messages.

Message posted by willsauntry on January-31-2011 at 1:40pm
View willsauntry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willsauntry Search   Quote willsauntry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willsauntry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-28-2011
5 Posts

Does anyone have the javascript code to link multiple .exe tours using buttons?

-------------
Will

Message posted by tomax on February-02-2011 at 12:11pm
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
The problem with more then 200 scenes could be resolved if TW 6.5 version will have "deep link" feature. With that feature you can split the big project into few smaller projects... but if you cannot go to the exact scene you want then you simple cannot use EP solution for bigger projects (more then 200).

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register