Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 5 Flash Extras Anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on December-11-2009 at 4:59am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I think there are a lot of folks out there who would like to download good flash navigation icons like Dominique asks for (me included!). But they dont have to be free. Once you purchase them, you should be able to use then as aften as you want in your tours. So does anyone know of any websites where flash based navigation icons etc can be obtained? I for one would pay a reasonable price just to have them.

Cheers,

Willie

Message posted by Dominique GEORG on December-11-2009 at 5:19am
View Dominique GEORG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dominique GEORG Search   Quote Dominique GEORG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dominique GEORG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
August-05-2009
22 Posts

Willie,

paying for such icons is not a problem for me. But, honnestly, each time I pay for something, I've the impression I paid too much for the quality I got !

Learning curve and debugging time is often very expensive !

That's why I prefer going to free stuff.

Quality is not always worst [;)]

Dominique.

Message posted by virtualsv on December-11-2009 at 11:26am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
I have a question for easypano, can a single flash file control the function of a tour, for example up, down, left, right, next scene, etc? is there a flash script that would tell tourweaver to perform an operation?

If that is not possible and I create individual flash files, how can I create a widget file?

Thanks in advance

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Dominique GEORG on December-13-2009 at 5:07am
View Dominique GEORG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dominique GEORG Search   Quote Dominique GEORG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dominique GEORG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
August-05-2009
22 Posts

Same question as Miguel (even if I don't know "flash scripting" ;-)

Is there a way to interact with the CONTENT of the tour ?

Typically, the textual information attached to scenes, ... which would then be "language choice" dependant :-)

I've seen you can attach a "script" (seems to be a JavaScript) to a button, ... how can that script interact with the Tour ?

Dominique

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register