Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tour will not play Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pnealis on February-05-2010 at 1:41pm
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
Thank you, James. You describe exactly what is happening. When you say publish to its own directory do you mean the subdirectory where TW5 is installed?

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by Rob63 on February-06-2010 at 9:36am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

That's what I was trying to say...

You need to direct the published files to a new location.

Just create an "Output" folder somewhere.. I put mine under My Documents/TW5/Output

You can name your file path anything you want.

You just need to change the publish location from the default C:/Program Files/Easypano/Tourweaver 5/output... or whatever it is...

Rob

Message posted by pnealis on February-06-2010 at 10:14am
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
Thanks, Rob.

I have been publishing to a different folder for instance I pick a skin I have created. I gather photos from folder A and publish to publish to folder B. Before I publish I give the project a name I save the project to folder B. Then I publish to folder B and get garbage. TW5 is coping over the saved project file and I loose the scene files.

I am going ot work with the publish settings again today and will note the results here.

Thank you again. I appreciate you feedback.

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by pnealis on February-06-2010 at 2:08pm
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
thanks to everyone who responded to this topic and for contributing to the solution.

It is indeed a publishing dilemma. I created a tour by pulling images and content from several folders scattered on my drive. Published the project to a separate folder using the shared resources option and walla the images were all in tact and the tour plays.

Some of these things are so obscure it leads to allot of frustration. Now all I have left to do is all the hair I pulled out of my head.

Thank you again for the help.

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by DTX360 on February-11-2010 at 10:35am
View DTX360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DTX360 Search   Quote DTX360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DTX360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-31-2007
9 Posts
I had issues when working with files over a network, I now save locally and all is fine. Might be a solution for you if you are saving files over a network.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register