Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Flash Update - TW3 TW4 Tours stop loading Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on June-26-2010 at 10:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Forrest,

Hopefully Adobe will release a far more stable release soon. I'm having issue with other Flash apps also.

All the latest (most current) builds of TW 3, 4 and 5 seem to be OK with this current Flash Browser Plug-in.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-26-2010 at 3:37pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Thanks

Yeah I'm hoping Adobe solve it. I was ill for most of last year so really was planning a big sales 'push' this autumn so i'll just republish the tours I have with the latest TW4 and offer work-arounds or replacements to the existing customers.

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-26-2010 at 6:07pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hi All,

I'm sure that there is no problem in viewing virtual tours created by TW3 and TW4 if they were created by the lastest version of our products. The lastest builder of TW 3 is 9/16/2009 while TW 4 11/4/2009. You can replace twviewer.swf with the following ones relatively in your tour files:

http://www.easypano.com/twtest/joe/twviewer-tw3.rar

http://www.easypano.com/twtest/joe/twviewer-tw4.rar

We have tested them with many of our customers' tours and all of them work very well. If there is still problem with yours, please send one of your problem tours to support@easypano.com, and we will try to work out a solution for you.

Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by davidv426 on December-17-2010 at 2:45pm
View davidv426's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by davidv426 Search   Visit davidv426's Homepage www   Quote davidv426 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
davidv426
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-17-2010
1 Posts
hi
this forum has more information   and it is more useful . i am glad to visit this forum........

caravan parks

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register