Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW Player new release coming soon ... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on June-28-2010 at 8:56pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

nerjaace, I mentioned the swf file as that is what EP said was coming after the Mac version was released. They also said that it could be uploaded direct to YouTube.

I'll see if I can find that post.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-28-2010 at 9:23pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Update:
Joe Rao posted this:   Hi, TW will support publishing tour into standalone SWF very soon, and by then you will be able to upload your tours onto Youtube directly. Please keep up to date with our news.
In this thread -- http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=5165&PagePosition=3

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by nerjaace on June-29-2010 at 4:17am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Jerry, this is interesting because youtube does not accept swf files they have to be converted into a standard movie file which will of course do away with any interactivity. I wish I was incorrect on this.

Message posted by smooth on June-29-2010 at 4:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on June-28-2010

Btw, I noticed the pano's you showed in the post about tours not working under flash player 10.1. The TWPRO4.0 version especially because it runs so 'smooth' while my outputs are somewhat jerky also when I resize my browser screen or show it in full screen. Am I missing a quality setting somewhere? I'm using 6000*3000 jpg's @ 70% quality. Example here

Later, and thanx! There really are people who do appreciate your help and advices although it might not always look that way.
(also at that other forum)

Hello Vilmer,

I assume we are talking about www.smooth360.com/tourweaver ?

This panorama is 8000x4000 and 2.86MB Tourweaver has no control over the compression in this panorama the panorama was optimised by me and slotted into the output folder. Also no autorotation as this eats CPU up.

Your tour displays nice on my computer but as you say it is a little jerky when in autorotation mode. My computers are quite powerful with higher end graphics cards so I'm not prone to seeing things at their worst. Obviously a full tour with 3MB scenes is not optimal, like everything we look for the compromise.

Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on June-28-2010

Later, and thanx! There really are people who do appreciate your help and advices although it might not always look that way.
(also at that other forum)

I appreciate you saying so. As for the "other" that is an issue between the owner of the forum and his lack of response. Nothing outside of that. Those who suggest otherwise are yet again WRONG, I'm no shrinking violet (as you would well no after all these years!) Still, it is interesting seeing true thoughts of people I respect and those not so much...

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register