Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Feature Request: Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on June-25-2010 at 2:25pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I would like to see the option for company/user information with Hyperlink in the mouse right click "Context Menu" for Tourweaver Pro as we see in most other professional panorama software packages.

Of course this could say "Tour by:" or "Panorama By:" instead of Photo By:

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by easypano on June-25-2010 at 3:51pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Smooth,

This feature is already on the upgrading list of Tourweaver. Hope you will like it by then. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-26-2010 at 2:47am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Joe,

the new version seems so promising ... [:D]

We want it ... now [}:)]

Any idea of a date?

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on June-27-2010 at 12:25pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by easypano on June-25-2010

Hi Smooth,

This feature is already on the upgrading list of Tourweaver. Hope you will like it by then. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Joe

That is good news Joe, One of many upgrades I hope!

Please have the programmers fix the partially obscured lower objects in the GUI. This issue has been in many releases of Tourweaver and this is NOT the first time this has been raised by users.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by willie on June-27-2010 at 4:20pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Smooth,

I got a fix from EP to solve this problem. I think it was around April. Can't find the original email but if my memory serves me correctly it was an updated "English.dll" file that replaced the installed one in TW5. Dont know if it was ever on general release though or listed in the knowledge base.

Willie

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-28-2010 at 1:15am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Willie,

can you find it back, il is a very interresting one !

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-28-2010 at 10:48am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I would like to see EP develop a "video EXE" similar to the "virtual tour EXE". It would need to be customizable as far as viewer size and navigation.
Video is the up and coming thing for real estate. Panorama's will someday go the way of the 8 track tape. With more and more DSLR's shooting quality video we are getting more request for video's of homes.

I have submitted this suggestion to EP support.

Would anyone else be interested in a video EXE?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on June-28-2010 at 11:20am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Sorry Jerry, I must disagree.
Video shows the viewer what you see, panoramas allow the viewer to see what they wish when they wish.

I'm not anti your video.exe idea but Panoramas going the way of 8 track, I can't agree with this.

Video file sizes are huge in comparison than that of a panorama tour and far less interactive.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by maxxnas on June-28-2010 at 7:55pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
I have to agree with Smooth on this one too. The whole point of Virtual Tours is the fact that they are interactive. You lose that interaction when you switch to video.

I do feel that video is still important however. One of my suggestions to EasyPano would be more control over the video including independent controls.

Another suggestion I have is More audio control features. I just don't want to turn my audio on/off. I'd like to see real-time volume controls.

In TW5 I noticed once the scene is loaded, there is an awkward delay before the tour autorotates. If this problem could be addressed that would be nice. I didn't have these issues in version 3.

I'm sure I can think of more but those are some of the issues off the top of my head.

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-28-2010 at 8:46pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
My statement about going the way of the 8 track is meant for the real estate market. In my area there are only about 3 people shooting 360's and they shoot very few. Most are using what they call video but is only a slide show with the still image sliding across the viewer, the so called Ken Burns style. True video is the up and coming thing for real estate. Don't forget the buggy whip!

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register