Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Feature Request: Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maxxnas on June-28-2010 at 9:10pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
I was shooting video 10 years ago with my home builders and creating CDs laser-cut in the shape of a house. The CD contained image slideshows as well. After 10 years, the only thing that has changed in video is that you can stream over the internet better. Video and Dial-Up never did too well together back in the day. :)

While I like video you still can't manually look around in it. You can't zoom into it or create hotspots (unless you have some flash skills) :)

I'm still doing pretty well with virtual tours but I bank most of my business on a combination of items like web design, photography, interactive components and video.

To me...the important thing is not putting all your eggs in one basket. Offering many different types of services to your clients gives them lots of choices and plenty of steady work for me.

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by Genseng on June-30-2010 at 4:10am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by willie on June-27-2010

Hi Smooth,

I got a fix from EP to solve this problem. I think it was around April. Can't find the original email but if my memory serves me correctly it was an updated "English.dll" file that replaced the installed one in TW5. Dont know if it was ever on general release though or listed in the knowledge base.

Willie

The English.dll  can be downloaded at http://www.easypano.com/twtest/genseng/English.rar , download and extract it into English.dll, save it in the Language folder at the installation directory of TW5, then run the application to see if there is any difference.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by smooth on June-30-2010 at 4:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Genseng,

I have installed the English.dll and after a quick inspection it appears to have corrected the problem. Thank you. 

I would think if this has been cover before (a long time back it would seem) then the current build release should already have this .dll implemented?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by willie on June-30-2010 at 7:32am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I would think if this has been cover before (a long time back it would seem) then the current build release should already have this .dll implemented?

In defence of EP (if that is required), the .dll file was sent to me a couple of months ago in response to a raised ticket. The modified .dll file was issued after the latest release of TW5 (5.00.100107), therefore couldn't be implemented in the current release. You are right though that it should be included in the next update of TW5. I am looking forward to the other enhancements and bug fixes too.

Willie

Message posted by smooth on June-30-2010 at 7:54am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Would appear it still requires more work.

I and I'm sure others would appreciated this being corrected in upcoming releases.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-30-2010 at 8:09am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

+1

I still also have the problem :-(

It's indeed better, but not yet perfect !

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by nerjaace on June-30-2010 at 8:50am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Yep same problem. Its very close and just needs a tweek. It concerns me when it is like this beacuse you are always wondering if there is something else below the line:)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register