Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Starting different tours by buttonclick Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on October-13-2010 at 5:25am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
It's been a good few years that I went the CD path. I seem to recall that I went down the .exe route in the end as all I needed to do was load the software once. However I also made a package with 3 or 4 tours and went Smooths way with the still image starter as a menu which worked very effectively.

I've mentioned this recently in another topic... would it be possible for EP to output a movie track as a video file? If not is there any 3rd party software that would allow us to record the "movie" track? This would be a great additional feature as I've just convinced a hotel to have a decent tour who were balking at paying approx 5000 for a video. Not only that, it appears he'd have to fork this sum out twice to appear on the 2 main Hotel sites that offer video service. Not sure who these are mind you but'll update when I've done more research. But if we could somehow have a recording of the "movie" we'd be able to sell this additional service and'll allow us an edge against the booming video market. This also has to be in th interest of EP as it'll add longevity to their product range especially in a time when some clients are seeing 360 as an old hat.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on October-13-2010 at 5:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Select your movie track and export to video, it's that easy! It's been a feature for a very long time.

Mind you this will not export sound only the video sequence. You'll need your favourite video software package to complete the job. Like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Pinnacle Studio etc.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on October-13-2010 at 7:28am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Oh... wow... goes to show that I have yet to discover all the features. Thx ever so much mate.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register