Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: External virtual tour control Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by madmux on October-27-2010 at 8:57am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi guys!

Remember, some time ago in a deep linking example thread you gave me a lot of support to create low-cost components for TW.
Regarding deep linking example i decided not to release it as TW loads the first scene despite you switch it afterwards. Therefore the component works not allways. In short - better this functionality would be implemented by EP.

On the other hand i want you to present another nice component which was created recently.
Ever wanted to control Your virtual tour from inside an article or from inside another (flash) application? For example by clicking links in site article to change scenes, open or close popup windows (with videos, etc.), access various scenes from inside flipping book application, and so on...
See the component in action here: http://www.virtualivizija.lt/en/scene-control
If interessted, then the component might be useful for you. Very easy to use as you just drag and drop it in TW as a simple flash. Although you'll have to add such the instructions to the article links:
onclick='document.getElementById("sotester").changeSceneTo("sc2")';
Guess it is self-explanatory, but the documentation will be provided also.
I will realease it as 15$ component real soon (within couple of days). Please, let me know how do you feel about this application and please report about bugs if you'll find some.

Thanks,
Madmux

Message posted by nerjaace on October-27-2010 at 9:45am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Madux, yes I like this a lot and can already think of uses.

Message posted by donald on October-28-2010 at 2:10am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello friends,

Tourweaver Video Tutorial has been upload to our website , please watch here: http://www.easypano.com/download/tw-tutorial/index.html

The Video Tutorial can teach you how to create components.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by nerjaace on October-31-2010 at 6:22am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Madux, just wondered how the deep linking component is coming on as I am working on a project and I think this will suit me very well.

Message posted by madmux on November-01-2010 at 11:59am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi nerjaaace,

As i have mentioned, i did not yet decided to releace deep linking component as i'm a bit afraid on how it will behave in different environments and also i suggest, that it would be better EP creates this functionality for several reasons.

But if you are willing to try and experiment, i can send (PM me) you deep linking component for free. If it will work good for you, use it as you like.

If you are talking about the component i wrote in the first post, i call it SceneControl. It is already completed (we still tweaking some documentation) and uploaded.
A new demo, which comes with component package as Tourweaver project is availaible here: http://www.virtualivizija.lt/demo/scontrol/
A documentation (pdf file), on how to embed tours into articles and html pages, how to configure control links etc. is located here:
http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/6
We release it as 30 day subscription (use as long as you like, but within 30 days you may ask for tech. support).

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by madmux on November-01-2010 at 12:10pm
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
P.S.: One more interesting note, that components also work with Tourweaver 5! Cool :) We had a lot of capabilities already a long time ago. On the other hand, i'll have to overview documentation once again ;/

Message posted by nerjaace on November-01-2010 at 1:39pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Madux, yes the scene control is what I was after so that I can link to a specific scene externally. This sounds exactly what I need. I have downloaded the pdf to have agood read to see how best to implement it for my needs. Let me know when the component is ready so that I can subscribe :)

Ill drop you a PM in the meantime.

Message posted by gyrapix on November-10-2010 at 5:57am
View gyrapix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gyrapix Search   Visit gyrapix's Homepage www   Quote gyrapix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
I have an application that requires screen control. A premier Football stadium that the customer has requested external links to different starting views.
Reebok Stadium
I believe this 'screen control' would be ideal, please let me know how you are getting on with the development and testing.

Regards

Stuart

Message posted by madmux on November-17-2010 at 4:41am
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi there!

Finally this component is provided as 15$ support subscription here: http://www.optitecha.lt/subscriptions/new/4
Means that during 30 days period we will provide a support.
Here (http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/6 ) you may find scenecontrol.pdf guide which could be helpful to find out if it's the right component. Also there is a free dlink.zip component.
A demo on what can be done with this component is here:
http://www.virtualivizija.lt/demo/scontrol/

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-18-2010 at 10:41am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Nice one Madmux ;-)

Hey gyrapix... what cam/lens setup are you useing? The reason I ask is that the pitch seems quite bent at the bottom of the view. Also just a note that your images are quite grainy. What kinda workflow are you useing? I know it's tough to get decent imagery from something like a stadium due to the diverse light conditions but there are a number of ways to improve the imagery.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register