Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HTML5 tour is supported in Tourweaver 6.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by m.g.lutz on February-24-2011 at 7:12pm
View m.g.lutz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by m.g.lutz Search   Visit m.g.lutz's Homepage www   Quote m.g.lutz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
m.g.lutz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-24-2011
3 Posts
hello Ep

by export to in html5 appears in the window just a white screen. you can really see anything. what can I do with my tour html5 is also displayed? thank you for quick help

Use 11024

-------------
markus

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-24-2011 at 10:35pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Go back to the 1st page of this thread and look at the post Smooth made about the virus warning and a .js file. I had to disable my antivirus before I publish a html5 version of the tours and it worked.   Apparently my antivirus program was deleting the file. Perhaps that is the same problem you are having.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by easypano on February-25-2011 at 2:07am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

The conflict between TW 6.5 and AVG antivirus has been resolved and aother new update will be provided later today. If you have installed the program, you need to update a few files only.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by aspriter on February-25-2011 at 3:40am
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hello all,
im trying to get a HTML5 tour using the 3rd Beta of TW6.5 (...221, 221v2 and now 224) - but everytime i doesn't get the files json.js, tw-min.js and tw.css!
I'm using Avast Antivirus but have disabled it - with no effect for the generating the tour.
Fetching (and using) this files out of the browsercache from one of the demo-tours, the first pano of my own tour appears on the iPad but I get NO map-button and NO button-bar and/or thumbnail view to switch to another pano...
What I'm doing wrong??? Using Win 7 64bit...
Despaired regards

Message posted by m.g.lutz on February-25-2011 at 4:00am
View m.g.lutz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by m.g.lutz Search   Visit m.g.lutz's Homepage www   Quote m.g.lutz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
m.g.lutz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-24-2011
3 Posts
@easypano
which files should I replace, or when can we expect a new relase?

@thedhgroup
I turned off my AVG, yet the exported HTML 5 page blank, thank you for your tip

-------------
markus

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-26-2011 at 4:23pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
good comment about having some detection to either provide flash or html5. Is this something that EP needs/can provide. Now I'm deff not much of a programmer... but I'm sure that those of us who are can give some advice of how to achieve this.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by tomax on March-03-2011 at 11:25am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
Phoenixrising... we do not need to create some scripts to detect , since EP should create a standard for that feature.

Message posted by madmux on March-04-2011 at 4:10pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I don't know how you feel about all the HTML5 buzz guys, but honestly speaking - HTML5 is not yet that good to provide such a rich environament as flash can (and i doubt very much it will in the near future).
Therefore i'd fallback not to flash,but to HTML5 if the device is not supporting flash. And if you agree with me, then almost everything is there:
1) Open your tour ???.html file and find div with id="flashcontent";
2) Replace the text "To view virtual tour properly...." with javascript command: <script>window.location.href="http://www.yoursite.com/yourhtml5tour/"</script>

That's all.
Madmux
P.S. The code above is just the idea, which really should work, the script was not checked.

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by vilmer on March-07-2011 at 4:49pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Madmux, looking at your post I am under the impression that a visitor has to click an 'open in flash' message if he doesn't have the right html5 stuff installed? Or is this fallback done automagically?

Later,
Ronald

*** edit: Okay, just installed 6.5 and noticed that there is no flash / html 5 detectionscript at all present. I just made a script, and I will make it available in a new post that I will write now.***

-------------

Message posted by madmux on March-09-2011 at 7:08am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
No Vilmer,

It works (should work) automaticaly this way:
* if swfobject library (used now in tw) detects that flash can be embedded and the right flash version is installed, it overwrites "flashcontents" container and tour launches in flash.
* if swfobject library detects that flash can not be used, "flashcontents" container remains with the javascript code. That code executes redirection to html5 location.

Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register