Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 6.5 has been updated again Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on April-08-2011 at 2:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by nymills on April-07-2011
So, is TW 6.5 stable enough to create VT for the web and iPad/iPod? I have clients that want this feature right now.

Download the trial and test it for yourself.

It works, but you are limited in what you can do. You can't use all Tourweaver features and it's only ever as stable as "Apple" because they continually move the goal posts with operating system upgrades? 

Keep them simply and it works just fine (today)!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nymills on April-15-2011 at 11:55am
View nymills's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nymills Search   Quote nymills Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
Smooth - how limited is it? Most of my tours have a map and hotspots. Pretty simple. Here's a link to the most sophisticated we've gotten for clients with Russo's On The Bay. I just didn't know if you or anyone else knew the limits.

Thanks!

Michael

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2011 at 1:36pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I suggest you download and try it.

Be mindful also of the URL for those using an iDevice typing a sentence with that many directories would not be welcomed. Maybe better to offer a tinyurl like this to your tour. tinyurl.com/tw-tour the shorter and the less you have to switch between keyboard screens the better.

You will find more information about the limitations in the TW Help documentation (F1).

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by jgbrock1 on April-16-2011 at 12:20pm
View jgbrock1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jgbrock1 Search   Visit jgbrock1's Homepage www   Quote jgbrock1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jgbrock1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2011
7 Posts
I am thrilled that we can now publish to html5, as I need my tours to work on mobile devices.  I tried to publish a tour this morning to auto - it loads fine on my desktop, but will not load (shows loading 0%) on iPad or iPhone - any suggestions on why it will not load?

Message posted by leescott on April-16-2011 at 2:34pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Have you check the case types in the names of you pano?

Do you have a link to the test site?

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by jgbrock1 on April-17-2011 at 10:54am
View jgbrock1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jgbrock1 Search   Visit jgbrock1's Homepage www   Quote jgbrock1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jgbrock1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2011
7 Posts

Yes, I used all lowercase letters - the test tour is http://www.brockworksinc.com/_auto/iview3d_reish_insulation.html I use pop-ups for floor plans which I suppose will not work on mobile devices.  This particular tour does not need to be mobile, but I definitely have others that need to be.  Thank you for your help - I saw another post on the forum from someone with the exact same problem.

Message posted by smooth on April-19-2011 at 9:13am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See this thread for the solution.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register