Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 6.5 has been updated again Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on February-25-2011 at 8:34am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Hi All,

This is to let you know that Tourweaver 6.5 has been updated and you can download the installer with build number 6.50.110224 at http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw650_pro.exe

I'm sorry that you have to download the whole installer for the update. We can't provide the patch until next Monday. Thank you for your understanding.

With the latest version, you can publish the html5 tour that can be viewed on Safari 5 on your Mac or PC. What's more, the auto upgrade have been updated in this version.

Please leave your message here or report to suppport@easypano.com if you run into any problems in using our products.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on February-25-2011 at 9:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Cubic Strip import fails to show scene in preview or publish.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by areimer on February-27-2011 at 3:26am
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts
Great work, Easypano team!!

I like the new features, especially the day/night switch. There is one problem which I have noticed in the published tour though.

When you link from one map to another by clicking on the polygonal hotspots, the hotspots on the new map do not appear though everything works normally if the map opens in a movie where it is linked to a given image in the timeline.

I notice that I can avoid this output problem by just linking the polygon to a scene which is already linked to the given floor plan / map. I am wondering if linking to the map and the scene simultaneously, introduces a conflict in the program.

Anyway, seeing that there is a work-around, this is no longer a big problem but it might be something to have a look at.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by Arpito on March-12-2011 at 2:03am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
Hi EP-Team, great work so far, thanks!

Just want to know if there is a more stable version comming soon, because on my iPad it shuts down very easily.

see

Message posted by smooth on March-12-2011 at 3:58am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Arpito on March-12-2011
Hi EP-Team, great work so far, thanks!

Just want to know if there is a more stable version comming soon, because on my iPad it shuts down very easily.

see

Your tour is Flash, this doesn't work on iPad.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Arpito on March-12-2011 at 5:44am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
sorry! this one also uses the detection mode
see again

Message posted by smooth on March-12-2011 at 7:52am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Displays fine on my iPhone 3Gs and via Safari Browser on PC. Of course the image pop-ups are not supported in HTML5.

Detection script works as expected.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Arpito on March-13-2011 at 8:29am
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
thanks smooth, but on my iPad its very unstable...
also strange, that if I want to run the tour local with "Goodreader" it doesn`t work.

ciao, Arpito

Message posted by smooth on March-13-2011 at 8:40am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yup, the reason why I have no interest in buying an Apple iPad.

The whole HTML5 thing is a pain in the rear all because Apple won't play Flash.

Underpowered overrated and not even as stable as an iPhone!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Tempestlight on March-15-2011 at 1:52am
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Will this upgrade worrk for my TW6 standard edition license or is it only for pro users? Standard has all of the features i need for my business so I don't want the extra expense foir pro.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register