Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tour loading Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by prb16 on April-13-2011 at 9:11am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
I have asked this question a few times before!

EP; is it possible in future updates to have an option to fully load a tour or image before the panorama starts to rotate? This is more of an issue when going to the full screen mode. The fact the panorama starts to rotate before being fully loaded makes the scene look very poor.

Here is an EXAMPLE of what I mean.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by nerjaace on April-13-2011 at 5:38pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Paul, I like the feature when the pano automatically starts again after interaction with the screen - What software did you use to create this tour?

I also agree that your request is a good one.

Message posted by prb16 on April-14-2011 at 3:13pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi nerjaace,

With all due respect, my post is about a lack of functionality/options requested long ago. I am not here to promote other software!

However; I have invested a lot of time, money and effort in trying to achieve the best virtual tour presentations possible. TW for me gives some of the best results and options available. But still it misses some of the basic components and functionality "that's my opinion"

EP: It would be useful if you could give us some idea that suggestions on your forum will or will not be implemented?
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by prb16 on December-08-2011 at 6:29am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Cheer,

Can you look at my example of the tour loading process.
At the moment I am having to use other software for full screen tours because some of my clients do not like the fact the tour starts to rotate/play before the scene is fully loaded.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by cheer on December-09-2011 at 5:56am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear prb16

Thank for your kindly feedback and sample file .

I have replied your suggestion to our developer and we will optimized it soon. 

I campared your tour sample with our sample of Tourweaver6 and i found that after the tour is fully loaded you can not see the poor quality loading rotating . http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo/tour.shtml

In our Tourweaver6.5 and Tourweaver7 we have a option for users to choose set the initial display.You can choose preloading image quality or sliced setting .

Also option to avoid the problem you mentioned is that in Tourweaver7 we add a new feature called --Loading video in the begining the tour ,it could be a  realpeople introduction or advertizement .Video time is no limited You can add a loading video to let the whole tour loaded .

You can check the Youtube tutorial video about Loading video in tourweaver7 :http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEasypano?feature=mhee

Thanks Prb16 ! Hope you can give us more helpful suggestion !

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by madmux on December-09-2011 at 7:35am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hello!

I don't see the problem in TW behavior at all. If you don't like blurred parts of panorama to appear at all - just deselect the slicing (or similar) option in publication or configuration options.
As for me - i like that panorama starts spinning before loading the whole quality image - i can see if that panorama is interessting to me or not and i don't have to wait until it is fully loaded.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by prb16 on December-09-2011 at 8:58am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Madmux,

That's fine for you but not for me and my clients therefore we should have both options.

Thanks Cheer, I look forward to the implementation of this option.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by madmux on December-09-2011 at 3:08pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
But you have it already. Just unselect "Slice display" in Publish->FlashVR scene options and your scence will have to be fully loaded before starting to spin. Or am i missing something?

Message posted by cheer on December-12-2011 at 8:37pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Yes,Madmux.

You are right.After ask our developer and test for confirmation ,I found we have already has this function.

If you choose "sliced" when you publish,it will spin before loading all the color and full image. This function is for customer using large image.so viewer can know the blur or gray of the image.

If you do not choose "sliced" when you publish, it will load all the image then begin to spin .

So this feature is already there.

It is a little different in tourweaver6 and tourweaver7 ,but it is same when you choose "sliced".

Tourweaver6.5

Tourweaver7

Thanks Madmux.I should learn more about Tourweaver.

You can try it now Mr prb16.

Tourweaver7 is added more useful features for you.

Welcome to try it and any suggestions are appreciated!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register