Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Problems with Thumbnails and Hints Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on June-02-2011 at 3:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by aspriter on June-01-2011
LinkURL Buttons don't work in HTML5, too.

This is not a feature of the HTML5 version as yet.

You will find the features and limitations of the HTML5 format in the Tourweaver HELP (F1) files.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by leescott on June-02-2011 at 5:24pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Also see this thread. I have to capture scrfeen shots and create thumbnails for button #11 and up. Be wary of spaces in scene names. I have no problems so far

See this tour on iphone or iPad

http://www.integritytours.com/tours/jpl

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6077&PagePosition=1

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by aspriter on June-03-2011 at 3:41pm
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
ok, haven't realized that the thumbs above 10 are only black-pics.
the way with the manual creation of the icons work fine for me, too ( I took the icons from the lastthumbnail....zip from the flash version and resize it)...
Thanks for this - but that's truly a painful way...
Regards /Ralf

Message posted by mhc1 on June-21-2011 at 4:38am
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
There are several limitations on HTML5.
I think a second project - plain and simple with NO additional images, buttons, flash etc. is a good way to start.

I remember Pano2VR disussions some times ago that reported crashes when there are to many object !
So the firt images may work well - but issues could show up in some images later due to memory problems on the idevices.

They are not "real" computers though - dont forget !!!

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by leescott on June-21-2011 at 11:40am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

You could do that or just delete the images from the Html5 folders that you don't need, that way you only have one tour to maintain [;)]

I don't know about you all, but it's hard enough for me to maintain the one i'm working on..

But I do love the creative and imagination of this users forum... so helpful [:D] and sharing

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register