Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Drag resize and own navigation bar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on June-09-2011 at 6:29am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi guys,

feeling a tad stupid about this, but it's been Months since my last Tour and I can't recall what to do:

I've made a tour in TW 6.0 and now want to publish it in 6.5 and want to allow drag resize. This isn't happening and I'll presume has to do with importing from 6.0. Is there something I'm missing here?
I also want to publish my own toolbar (is a pop-up) on fullscreen and ensure they stay at the correct relevant position. The problem is that once I've clicked "Full screen of main Window" under publish settings and then preview and doubleclick fullscreen I'll get the tool bars moving to relevant position and the window goes fullscreen but the pano itself won't go full screen and instead stays at my initial 900x600 size.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on June-09-2011 at 7:03am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

In the Publish settings you want to the "General" tab and select options for Fullscreen.

• 1. Enable Full Screen. 
  • 2. Full Screen of main viewer (meaning all the stage) not just the "scene viewer". Unless your scene viewer covers the whole stage.

Pop-Up windows need to be anchored into place using the Target Azimuth (9 selectable squares) or X/Y Coordinates.

Remember: The Target Azimuth is relevant to the complete stage (main viewer) not just the scene viewer. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-10-2011 at 7:28am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there Smooth,

I did all that before i posted... still don't get the drag resize effect, nor do I get a full screen pano as stated. I presume this has to do with v.6 build and v6.5 publish. Which is a very annoying as I'll have to rebuild the tour :-(

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on June-13-2011 at 4:13am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

No, you must set the stage to be 100x100% not pixel size, nothing has changed in this regard.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register