Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: floor plan Full Screen close option Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on June-21-2011 at 7:04pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Lee

This is nothing fancy!!
The floor plan was a technical drawing supplied by an architect in pdf format. The original had technical lines over it which I erased in Photoshop. Basically, I just used the Paint Bucket Tool to fill in the rooms and I thickened the walls for clarity. The colours are the same for all bedrooms etc. The whole thing took about 30 minutes to do. The image is saved as a png with a transparent background with the long side about 950px.

Regards
Willie

Message posted by willie on June-21-2011 at 7:43pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Kerry Rudy on June-21-2011

Hi Willie, You might try what I do with the floor plan. I usually suggest to people to watch the tour and then at the end interact with it. The double click works fine on the floor plan. Take a look at this tour . You could tell them on the plan itself in a hint.

Kerry

Thanks for your thoughts Kerry,
The double click doesn't seem to work on my tour. Maybe it is because the plan is loaded via a popup! (the right click option works though). Interestingly, the symptoms are the same on your tour. Try opening the images full screen then double click on the map. When you double click to collapse, the whole tour collapses. I am beginning to feel it is a software limitation .... Still waiting for EP to reply to my ticket!

Willie

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-22-2011 at 12:15pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts

Good grief! Willie,you are right. I hadn't noticed that it went out of full screen when double clicked to take the FP out of full screen. I just looked to see if it went back to normal. Yep, It is an EP problem.

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register