Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Google street view in html5 tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by VRtour.nl on July-06-2011 at 6:45pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Hi,

Does someone of you notice this?

I was playing with publishing in html5, and found that Google street view is integrated.
Click on the map button, and put the little yellow man on the road, then steetview will be visible.

See my test-iPano on: http://www.iPano.nl/levaldebonnal

Hope in the next version, there is a option to switch this off.

Regards,

Harry

Message posted by smooth on July-07-2011 at 5:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I see, we need a way to disable the Street View option if we desire. Having "Google's" low quality pano display on our high quality tour may not be suitable to some.

Easypano is just leveraging Google's features and may not have any control over this. But maybe there is a switch?

Clicking the "X" on the Street View Google Map will close the Street View and send you back to normal Google Map.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by VRtour.nl on July-07-2011 at 5:58am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Hi,

Last night I found the button to go back. In the upper right corner is a little gray [X] cross, click it and go back to the normal Google Map.

Some like street view, I don't. It is confusing, the control of street view and my tour are opposite.

Harry.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on July-07-2011 at 6:01am
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
@ Smooth, you found it to I see

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register