Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Updates of Easypano products. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on April-23-2012 at 11:44pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Brazil_Business on April-23-2012
But please explain 1 thing to me. What is the reason tw7 tours dont run on androids?

Is it the move from flash 9 to 11?

That is a question for Easypano, a question that has been asked many times without a satisfactory answer along with many others recently.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-23-2012 at 11:47pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
I realise that.

I have read some of your comments and you are generally spot on with your answer.

So i thought id ask you

Tw 7 never should have been released when it was

Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-24-2012 at 4:02pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on April-23-2012

HTML5 is NOT the way to go at all in my eyes. You simply need to down size the images and avoid using all the RAM available on some of these introductory Android phones and tablets. Understand that the cube faces of the HTML5 "Apple Safari" tours produced by Easypano software are limited (Cube Faces)to 500px for phones and 952px for Tablets/Pads and are quite heavily compressed. Do the same for your Flash Android tours and all will be fine also. [/QUOTE]

I agree with you smooth, html5 is not the "golden rush" as promised by many people. It is so simple yet.

Compressing images to run in androids and html5 is working to you Brazil?
Has someone had the same problem than me, exporting as html5 and all features and buttons, appearing as flash common?

thanks

Message posted by smooth on April-24-2012 at 10:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must strip out the Flash buttons after publishing to HTML5 from the relevant folder so they do not display. (or you can change the name of that folder after publishing). It is something Easypano should clean up by not allowing Flash components to be published to HTML5 folders.

Regards, Smooth[8D]

Message posted by mhc1 on April-27-2012 at 1:26pm
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
I personally find it quite irritating to update my TW 6.5

All Versions have the same name and even when installing it doesnt tell which version it is.

A version-no. as filename could be a great help .

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by Brazil_Business on May-08-2012 at 8:34pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Yes it does...

-------------
Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Message posted by Vemvirtual on May-14-2012 at 5:24pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Thank you Smooth!

I hope the next realises can solve this problem, without we need to make it

Message posted by firionicable on October-07-2012 at 10:50pm
View firionicable's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by firionicable Search   Quote firionicable Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
firionicable
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-07-2012
20 Posts
Does this free trial still open? When will the next version be available?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register