Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tablet users Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Terry Nam on October-17-2011 at 5:58am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Just bought a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet. I really only need to demo tours to clients using a resident tour on the tablet, not a live internet demo.

I thought it would just be a case of copying the folder of a tour to the tablet and that was it. Not as simple as that. I click the html file, it then asks to down load flash player but I have already got the latest version.

Anyone else had this? and what is the solution?

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by smooth on October-17-2011 at 6:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Export to FlashVR (swf) standalone.

Install SWF Player from the Android market browse to file and play.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Terry Nam on October-17-2011 at 8:38am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Cheers Smooth, thanks for that.

I WILL be in touch soon regarding tuition, promise.

If you could PM me the payment methods again and how to set things up.

-------------
Terry

Message posted by leescott on October-17-2011 at 3:21pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Terry you won't be disappointed in Smooth's services I have had the "Smooth" [;)]training and it has helped me tremendously.

Smooth, thanks for that tip... I'm going to try it on my phone [:D]

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by leescott on October-18-2011 at 2:09pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Android Phones need "SmartSwf" which allows browse to files on SD cards and will launch

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by Terry Nam on October-18-2011 at 2:12pm
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Thanks Smooth, works a treat!!

PM me when you're able to.

-------------
Terry

Message posted by boothy on June-13-2012 at 3:17pm
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

Hi Smooth\all

Has anyone got tourweaver 7 swf standalone files to run on Android ? I have tried several android swf players and I cannot get any to work with current Tourweaver 7 output -  similar to using tourweaver 7 flash html via standard browser which still does not work.

Thanks in advance

Boothy

Message posted by Charlie on June-22-2012 at 3:56pm
View Charlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charlie Search   Quote Charlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts
Hi Boothy - I am in the same boat - wondering if you or anyone else has an answer to this??!!! I have seen the tour from tourweaver 7 work on an android tablet (online) with flash 10.3 installed (galaxy tab) - it was choppy, but it worked. I have the asus tablet with ice cream sandwich and can only download the flash 11. Anyone have any solutions or ideas on this?? I have tried just about everything I can think of!!!

Message posted by Nick on June-24-2012 at 11:01pm
View Nick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nick Search   Visit Nick's Homepage www   Quote Nick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-08-2007
36 Posts
I have an ASUS Eee pad and I have tested Flash 11 based tours in all the major browsers and they all play very choppy and slow. I don't know if it is something to do with the processor speed of the tablet or if Flash based virtual tours just don't work well on any Android based device. Looks like it maybe the case.

I would love to be able to run HTML5 based tours in Android but EP has yet to fix the issue with HTML5 tours just displaying a blank white screen on Android devices. Jack - is this going to be fixed soon?

-------------
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!

Message posted by Charlie on June-25-2012 at 9:49am
View Charlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charlie Search   Quote Charlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts
Hi Nick - just so you know - your tours work beautifully on my asus transformer - has ice cream sandwich and of course flash 11 - very little jerkiness. I can't pull my tours up AT ALL!!! Please share... how'd you get them running on the tablet?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register