Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HTML5 Export not working on iPad iOS5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cheer on November-10-2011 at 5:45am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi friends,

The autoplay problem is fixed now .Please download it !http://www.easypano.com/download-tw600.html

The latest version is Tourweaver6.5.11.11.10.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by randalltomes on November-29-2011 at 8:22am
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts
I have hundreds of tours now to rebuild. Is there a file(s) I can replace rather than rebuild all the tours again. That would be 80 hours or more of work.   This moving goal post will happen again in the future. We could have thousand of tours already built by then. I would hope easypano is re-thinking their code design architecture for the tourweaver compiled tours to accommodate a moving goal post.

Message posted by cheer on November-30-2011 at 5:21am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

You can download this zip file and release it .

Then open your HTML5 tour and open"java script" folder and copy the released file and paste to the folder and replace it .

Download this file :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/tw-min.zip

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by randalltomes on December-01-2011 at 10:58am
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts

The js file in the link above I believe is corrupt. It did not work for me but the concept above did the trick. Thanks.

Get the latest tourweaver 6.5.x.

Publish any tour in HTML5.

Look in the published folder with windows explorer.

Look for the file tw-min.js in the Javascript folder.

Replace the tw-min.js file in your current tours with the new one.

Note: Your iPhone will cache the old js file for a day or more. To test out try it in another website folder. Or google up ways to delete cache in safari for iPhone. Changing any part of the url path will force the browser to not use cache.

Good thing they seperated there core app from the dynamic content. You don't have to rebuild each tour.

Message posted by cheer on December-01-2011 at 9:27pm
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi Radalltomes,

Thank for your helpful feedback .

I have published and uploaded a new tw-min.js file and replaced the previous one in my last post.

Download this file :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/tw-min.zip

You can also download latest Tourweaver from our web and  publish a sample then get new tw-min.js as Radalltomes mentioned .Then replace your previous one by it in your failed HTML5 tour.  

Any feedbacks and suggestion are appreciated!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by Enlisans on March-10-2012 at 3:52am
View Enlisans's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Enlisans Search   Quote Enlisans Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Enlisans
Standard Member
Standard Member
Albania
March-10-2012
1 Posts
Part of reason we bought Tourweaver is for Ipad usage. Our project works with Ipad but a lot of things seems not working fine.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register