Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver7 Beta version is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cheer on November-01-2011 at 10:15pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hinerjaace,

we are sorry that html5 format only supports Safari in current version . We are trying to develop it to compatible with more broswers in the future. Thank for your helful suggestion .Could you please send your project file about the failed html5 tour? We can test it here and give you a solution.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by smooth on November-02-2011 at 3:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

By now HTML5 output should be working with not only Safari browser but other browsers also. Chrome and Firefox work with other panorama software brands already.

Time to catch up before the final release of Tourweaver 7.0

The "player" still shows wavy distortions on straight lines when panning up and down.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on November-05-2011 at 6:15am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Happy to see releases are coming ;)

Thanks.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by cheer on November-07-2011 at 3:39am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear Smooth and DominiqueGEORGE,

Thank for your helful suggestion and all long time support .We appreciaed it very much! And we are trying to optimize our player and try ing to support more broswers. It could need a little time ,but we are working on it .

Thanks very much! 

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by nerjaace on November-07-2011 at 5:07am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
So are we saying that at the moment the Google Street View only works in Safari, as I cannot get it to work in FF or IE, not sure what the point was of only making it available in Safari.

All my clients are using IE or FF and they would love this feature.

Message posted by madmux on November-07-2011 at 7:42pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I'm with you regarding the thing that tours should be available for all major browsers supporting html5. But i also feel for EP guys.
The first thing is that Google Street View is available only for HTML (no flash API), so automaticaly google street view can be available only in html mode.
Tours can be made in html5 only. For now html5 is kind of wild west - there are no standards and each browser engine implements html5 differently.
On the positive note - tours rendering code is not that complex, it can be tweaked for different engines :)
Just saying that there are real obstacles and challanges for EP to overcome.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by cheer on November-09-2011 at 2:24am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Thank for all your helpful and instructive sugggestion about html5 browsers . We appreciated your feedbacks very much ! Our develoepers are trying to overcome thoes obstacles and challanges .I know that it needs some time but we are doing it .Thank for your support !

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by jgbrock on November-09-2011 at 7:15am
View jgbrock's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jgbrock Search   Quote jgbrock Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jgbrock
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-21-2011
4 Posts
I read the thread about full screen (where we used to be able to choose setting in publishing) - you mentioned selecting "full screen of browser" when building a tour. What about all of the tours already created? I have been waiting a long time for you to allow pop-ups in HTML5, now I cannot test V7 on tours I have already done to see if it will work. How do I retro older tours?

Message posted by cheer on November-15-2011 at 8:48pm
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

In fact you can also choose "specificed size" it is same as before .You can also customized size of scene and main window.

Just import your old project and test it .

We will optimize full screen setting issue in next update.

Thank for your suggestion .

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register