Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Why perspective mode is removed (TW7)? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by madmux on November-01-2011 at 7:07am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Why the perspective mode (the shape of flash application is adjustable) is removed for flash in TW7?
It was a very useful feature i used in TW6.5. For example creating a rain in a window, twitter information on the real-world board and so on.
Also it was very useful when you wanted non-interactive and in the same time non-blocking flash application. Like in the TW7 sample with butterflies: now if you click in the area of butterfly and move mouse in order turn to some direction you'll notice that nothing is happening. If we had perspective mode, there will be no such a problem.

I BEG to leave the perspective mode option included in the new version.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by cheer on November-01-2011 at 10:34pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

I have sent your feedback to our developer .If you want to use perspective when you you add flash, one option is that you can convert swf file to flv format then add it as video. When you add video, you can see perspective mode is still there.Anyway ,i have report it to our developer.Thank fro your helpful feedback.

Thanks

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by madmux on November-02-2011 at 2:25am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi Cheer,

I appreciate it very much. Thanks!
Regarding .flv - i saw that there is an option, but flv it has limitations as it is only video and you can't put logic, calculations and similar things.

Message posted by smooth on November-02-2011 at 3:37am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is a MUST that this "perspective mode" is returned to function the same as TW6.5 for .swf files for the 7.0 final release.

.swf files used as Hotspots is a good example.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nerjaace on November-02-2011 at 8:09am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Totally agree, we need this option back. I use it a lot so if its not in TW7 then TW7 is not good for me :(

Message posted by selfmade648562 on November-06-2011 at 3:56pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Absolutely agree. This had to be an oversight because nobody wants to see their software "regress".....and that would definitely be a regression.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register