Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New updated--- Tourweaver7.00.120209 !! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cheer on February-09-2012 at 5:36am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi all,

Sorry about the waitting about the update.Thank for friends' fedbacks and testing files. 

After testing and developing, now a new version of tourweaver7 is updated:

Builder:7.00.120209

Download:http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw700_pro.exe

Bug Fixed :

[-]Program crashes when clicking the polygonal hotspot after the target scene is removed.

Bug Fixed for Flash Tour

[-]Hotspot offset.
[-]Radar offset or disappear.
[-]Music is invalid in Standalone SWF tour.
[-]Lens Flare effect doesn't work.

Bug Fixed for HTML5 Tour :

[-]Textarea is invalid in popup window.
[-]Autoplay is invalid for the cylindrical panorama.
[-]Action for Radar in the map is invalid.
[-]Initial position of popup window is wrong .
[-]The components in popup window won't display after reopening the window.

Please transfer your Tourweaver 7 previous key and uninstall it and install the new update!

Any feedbacks are appreciated!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by V3D360 on February-09-2012 at 5:57am
View V3D360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by V3D360 Search   Quote V3D360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts
Bugs Not fixed with the new version 700120209*

1.- Preview Mode and Published files : You can not see Polygonal Hotspots.( Last version that works fine was 700111111 ) NOT FIXED

2.-Multi Language still published when un-cheked. NOT FIXED

Bugs Fixed:

SWF : Music FIXED
Lens Flare: FIXED
FLASH and MEDIA: FIXED

Im sure that Easypano team will soon solve the Polygonal Hotspot problems

Regards
*Tested with Windows XP SP3 32bits ,Flash Player 1101.102.55, Java 6 update 30 and java 7.02.

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2012 at 9:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Again my tests show Polygonal Hotspots no problem (both preview and publish). Obviously it is some hardware or software incompatibility with your computer.

V3D360,

You have a misunderstanding of the term debug.

Software can have "bugs" like a dog can have fleas. You can deflea a dog (by removing the fleas).

You can debug software by removing "bugs". You cannot remove debugs! That doesn't make sense.

Hope this helps with your English.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by David_OSU on February-09-2012 at 10:24am
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

OK so I still have not been able to succesfully publish a project in version 7. Even using this new version the file will only load to 10%

Here are two links to the exact same Tour, One published in version 7, the other in Version 6.5

Please test these and see if you have the same loading issues as I'm having.

Version 6.5

http://library.mansfield.ohio-state.edu/mediaservices/ZionTest/Published_in_Tourweaver_%206.5/Zion_Zion%20National%20Park%207%20Test%20Prototype.html

Version 7

http://library.mansfield.ohio-state.edu/mediaservices/ZionTest/Published_in_Tourweaver7/Zion_Zion%20National%20Park%207%20Test%20Prototype.html

Best,

David

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2012 at 12:00pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'm guessing the tour was built with Tourweaver 6.5?

Your TW7 version is only loading to 10% for me also.

Have you tried to build a tour with version 7 from scratch? Build something small and test. Something just isn't compatible.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by augisz on February-09-2012 at 12:37pm
View augisz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by augisz Search   Visit augisz's Homepage www   Quote augisz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
augisz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-26-2011
7 Posts
When should we expect TW 7 for Mac?

Message posted by David_OSU on February-09-2012 at 12:40pm
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on February-09-2012

....Have you tried to build a tour with version 7 from scratch? Build something small and test. Something just isn't compatible....

Yes, I have done that with the same result, I can't even get it to preview inside of tourweaver. The only success I've had in previewing a v7 file is when the image dimensions of my panoramas are reduced to a horizontal value of 7999 pixels or less, prior to adding them to the scene list. This is obvioulsy too small for a quality 360 pano. We've discussed this in a previous forum as well.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6565&PagePosition=3

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2012 at 2:02pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by David_OSU on February-09-2012
The only success I've had in previewing a v7 file is when the image dimensions of my panoramas are reduced to a horizontal value of 7999 pixels or less, prior to adding them to the scene list. This is obvioulsy too small for a quality 360 pano.

OK, so you are using "cylindrical" panorama images? 8000 pixels wide is plenty for quality. In fact, that would be classed as on the larger size for panoramas that aren't multi-resolution. At 8000px that would give a cube face of over 2500px.

I don't know of many who would exceed 8000px for web display.

What sizes are you wanting to use and why?

Regards, Smooth [8D] 

Message posted by David_OSU on February-09-2012 at 4:31pm
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on February-09-2012

OK, so you are using "cylindrical" panorama images? 8000 pixels wide is plenty for quality. In fact, that would be classed as on the larger size for panoramas that aren't multi-resolution. At 8000px that would give a cube face of over 2500px.

Ok so just looking at one complete 360 clyndirical panorama i have reduced the size to 7999px horizontally, because only a single row of images was taken for these the pixel height comes out to a mere 852px. Very few monitors these days are below SXGA resolution 1024X1280 and any more were seeing 1920x1080 become a standard, so full screen is out of the question at that size of a panorama. It may not be an issue for most cases like realitor tours etc, but our end goal for the project is for student to be able to zoom in on the finest of details in these pictures to identify geological features. Were talking images around 26000x2700.

I guess its a pretty demanding tour but using the full res images has worked marvelously in 6.5, so I'm curious what's changed in 7 to create this issue. 6.5 is certainly working well enough for us now but I love the idea of embedding Youtube videos and some of 7's other features, but thats out of the question using v6.5

David

Message posted by cheer on February-09-2012 at 9:14pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear David_OSU,

Thank you for the feedback about 8000 pixels wide cylindrical problem.

Our developer wants to test your image and project.

Could you please send us a project which contain one this image and only load to 10%?

Thanks very much!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register