Hi again Smooth - thank you so much for trying to help me through this!!! It is not working for me at all and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. This is the link to the 3 tours I'm TRYING to join together (they're just quick sample tours, but they'll do for now).
(the zipped tourweaver files are in here as well)
These are the steps I'm taking - maybe you could have a look and tell me where it is I'm going wrong..l.
1. create tour
2. click file... publish...
- check Auto flash/html
- I've usually changed the folder name to something else but I've left it as is, to hopefully simplify
- Output destination - I have it going to my local site until I transfer with Dreamweaver into my website (I've created a folder for this entitled testlinkedtours - appropriate :))
- general page:
- click on wrench (play next tour) - I then copy and paste the url for the next tour in here - for example from the link I provided above - pretend I am currently working on Project46 - I would paste the following link into my play next tour http://www.caylex.ca/tours_cur/testlinkedtours/Project47/_auto/flash/TourWeaver_Project47.html
3. Click publish
4. Create tour (Project 47) - I follow the same steps as above, but when it comes to play next tour - I copy and past (Project48) (this link)
5. Click publish
6. Go into my dreamweaver and "put" all of the files into my site.
It's not working - where am I going wrong??!!
***also, I don't understand what you mean by the following***
Each tour links to the next via absolute URL.
In this case www.omnipix.net/temp/multi_tour/tour_1/_flash/tour_1.html
You will go from same image in "tints" Natural, Blue, Red, White, Yellow and then return on an endless loop back to the beginning (Natural)
Each colour represents a new tour, albeit a single scene tour.
The way Tourweaver allows you to do this is terrific but the way Easypano "attempts" to keep a file structure is at best confusing.
As I stated earlier in this thread, you need to set up a file structure that you know how it will be on the server. This allows