Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: VERY Important Message!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Charlie on February-11-2012 at 1:48pm
View Charlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charlie Search   Quote Charlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts

Hello all - I needed to pass along this tidbit of information.  I had no idea of this and I'm assuming a number of other users on here have no clue either - but I WISH I'd known this months ago - so... to help you avoid suffering the same aggravation as I have gone through, I'm sharing it with you.

I just spent an hour of learning with Smooth - WELL WORTH the time and money I assure you!!!!  If you have ANY technical difficulties - Tourweaver... General Computer skills... Other computer programs... Camera... whatever - HE has the answers!!!!  He walked me through a number of difficulties - I have been struggling with a few issues - I'm sure you've seen the posts :).  He was easy to understand and very knowledgeable.  Anyways, just wanted to save some others from headaches or straightjackets (where I was headed lol).

Smooth... Thank you SO MUCH!!!! 

Message posted by Terry Nam on February-11-2012 at 4:13pm
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts
I'll be short with my answer. I agree totally with what you say Charlie about the guru we know as 'Smooth'. If you, like me, want to improve then the only solution is tuition from this guy or struggle as I did, you will not be disappointed, you will only improve! Search my thread 'New chapter' to see what I mean.

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by smooth on February-12-2012 at 1:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Wow what a nice rap, I'll have to come here more often! [:D]
Seriously though, if you are looking to speed up your panoramic workflow or need "one on one" dedicated help with your software workflow or advise on your hardware equipment purchase or professional use.

You can book some tuition time with me via Skype or ICQ chat at a nominal charge.

Simply contact me via private message.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register