Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Where is the support? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by prb16 on March-14-2012 at 6:58am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
There seems to be very little input (if any) from EP since Cheer left!

EP; when can we have back the level of customer support that Cheer gave us?

When can we expect a new bug fixed release of TW7?

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by funkens on March-14-2012 at 7:31am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
I very much agree with Paul,

Please get Cheer back, she is important to your company!

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-14-2012 at 9:50am
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
I'm arrived on this Forum only 15 days ago, so after Cheer left. I don't know who is him/or her. I can only see that there was some support from Easypano when Cheer was here, reading forum posts.

I never had, since I arrived, any reply from EP support. Only bugs and problems.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on March-14-2012 at 10:23am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

They choke us with a worthless piece of software.

Time to leave the building............

Message posted by boothy on March-14-2012 at 2:55pm
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

There never seemed to be much support overall anyway - certainly not on a pro rata to the ridiculously overpriced cost of some of the products. This seems to be one of the most lonely and unaddended forums I have been on. Certainly the only posts I have had answered are by keen fellow users. Most queries just seem to be blantantly ignored by Easypano. I am currently using the standard version (I also use panoweaver) - there is no way I am going to invest the additional hundreds of dollars on a `Pro` version with this level of support. I also agree the products do seem very buggy with lots of forced closure etc.

To be objective when I have contacted easypano directly I have always had an quick response (within 24hrs) but as yet never had a positive solution provided to issue presented.

Boothy

Message posted by V3D360 on March-14-2012 at 6:54pm
View V3D360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by V3D360 Search   Quote V3D360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts

When are we going to see a stable version of TW 7? TW7 version is a complete failure with a lot of bugs. It is not serious to market a product like this. And now we are left without customer support, this goes from bad to worse.

Gr

Message posted by WideEyes on March-16-2012 at 5:44am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by VRtour.nl on March-14-2012

Time to leave the building............

Thankfully there are lot of good alternatives out there. Flashificator seems to be the right way to go - though it is not far as user friendly....

regards
Morten

Message posted by panozon on March-16-2012 at 7:39am
View panozon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panozon Search   Visit panozon's Homepage www   Quote panozon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panozon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
35 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by VRtour.nl on March-14-2012

They choke us with a worthless piece of software.

Hi Harry,

I am shocked

You are the last one I expect to say such thing!

Message posted by Vertige on March-16-2012 at 10:33am
View Vertige's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vertige Search   Quote Vertige Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vertige
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
March-08-2012
14 Posts
Cost me  490Euros to have this update just to have a Slice Display to freeze the program and radars that do not turn...I am amazed that the soft TW7 was released.... I am not a happy customer[:V:]

-------------
Window7, 64 bits, CPU Intel i7-2600, the latest Flash and Java updates

Message posted by tomax on March-16-2012 at 10:52am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
I've sent many emails to support@easypano.com with bugs for TW without any answer from weeks... right, Cheer did his job very well!!! Where is the support, EP???

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register