Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 6.5 Windows Standard Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by davies401 on May-14-2012 at 2:03am
View davies401's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by davies401 Search   Visit davies401's Homepage www   Quote davies401 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
davies401
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-14-2012
2 Posts

Hi..

I understand that there are updates for Google Maps/Bing - does this apply to the 6.5 standard editions? Same Api problem... can see map online - can't edit or add radar or hotspots when creating tours...

Grateful for any advice..

regards

Alan

Message posted by easypano on May-15-2012 at 3:26am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi,

I'm sorry that Google/Bing map is not supported by Standard Edition of Tourweaver. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by davies401 on May-17-2012 at 3:14am
View davies401's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by davies401 Search   Visit davies401's Homepage www   Quote davies401 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
davies401
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-14-2012
2 Posts

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the reply. So I understand the situation is - that although it was available and I bought this version so that I could use it - because of changes by Google it no longer works - so it is a feature that doesn't exist now. If I upgrade to another version, and Google make changes and it doesn't work, I presume I would need to upgrade again - is that the position?

I would appreciate your clarifying the position - I haven't had this version very long - (purchased August last year). Have Easypano considered offering a good discount if the TW6.5 users need to upgrade - that would seem a fairer approach, and show some consideration for your customers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Alan.

Message posted by willie on May-17-2012 at 3:35am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I think you may be confusing "Maps" with "Google Maps".  Maps means floorplans and is not the same as the Google Map function.. See here for a comparison between TW standard and professional.

Willie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register