Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Problems without end (next part) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jacekjrm on July-10-2012 at 5:44am
View jacekjrm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jacekjrm Search   Quote jacekjrm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
I had some situation when i was enforced to work at two computers with TV6.5. But first was 6.5...111, second 6.5...817. Lot of hours of render was waste becouse this interface in earlier version was for nothing . I need to install on both 6.5...817. Could u sent some serious link to this version....................................................... Tourweaver is one of the less optimized program i've ever used. There isnt big problem if I want to do small projects, bot for this cash it should be more easy to use. But is not. Lot of things works so slow that i wonder if i write own source to Vtours it would be faster. Of course nor but for long time seeing to the future yes. Why rewinding panorama is so slow and not looped? Thumbs maybe somebody help but why it calculate every thumb each time i do something not important. Render - for compression, sliceing should be some memory on hdd to remember result of compression sliceing. Lot of panoramas need to be slice/compressed only once........................... I dont understand policy where i cannot use earlier versions when i have licence to the next, when next version is near the same the previous. This 7.0 at begin was step backward. Easypano lost very much value of mark. I see few programs other produkts of other firms, which lost the same way lots of clients. Plugs are not see nice. Why to impose to use buggy product.

Message posted by Jack Easypano on July-10-2012 at 7:07am
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

Thank you for all your feedback to Easypano products.

According to our policy, we suggest our users to use the latest updated edition of program, as we are alway trying to make the latest to be the best. Surely, a license key can activate the same serious of products. However, license key needs to be transferred in Help menu first.

The installer of Tourweaver6.5 can be downloaded via http://www.easypano.com/download-tw600.html. If you are interested in any concrete edition, please send mail to support@easypano.com. I will response as soon as possible.

If you encounter with some problems during the process of using our program, please send your project to support@easypano.com via www.mediafire.com. Easypano will provide its continuous service as before.

Best regards

Message posted by jacekjrm on July-10-2012 at 8:40am
View jacekjrm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jacekjrm Search   Quote jacekjrm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
I have another problems with flash hotspots. On few scenes they dont want to load. I hope its not loading each component the same name every scene. I have few projects to do but for this moment im stuck... Previously I had 7.0 but lot of bugs - just impossible to do anything in first versions enforced me to use previous version which is good, when u start creating tours. Now 7.0 has corrected bugs, but I more and more agree with question: "Why push more money in plugs?". I need to finish this projects but future ways, are farher and farther from this products.

Message posted by pixelator on July-10-2012 at 9:14am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by jacekjrm on July-10-2012
Now 7.0 has corrected bugs.

Easypano may have answered your question and guided you (in a step backward to a more stable product in TW6.5) but TW 7 still has bugs galore!

Rendering on the Android device would be a good start!

Message posted by jacekjrm on July-11-2012 at 7:48am
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
I dont use 7.0 but 6.5. In each version 6.5 i have to imagine how it would be if I wrote it. There are too lots of bugs or some modules which exists but are not optimal at least at designer must wait lot of time and see not optimal alghorithms.... This are small things. BIG BUG is that rendering, correcting next and next project I see next and next scenes without flash. Maybe deleting and place once again it would solve problem. I have to many scenes, to many thumbs to do something like that. Try to make lot of thumbs of panoramas on horizontal list in few windows. Rename scene, try to change loading quee. Turn off still render in designer mode is solution but not for me for programist. One project is loading maybe over 5-minutes, few minutes it lasts switching popup windows.

Message posted by jacekjrm on July-11-2012 at 8:02am
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
And sending 8GB of projects its not very difficult :) I'll send some small not finished project to support.

Message posted by jacekjrm on July-12-2012 at 3:33am
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
Ive just almost find solution with neverend loading flashes: change sequence on the panorama list. Almost all when it back to the initial position appears. I dont know yet its needed to render beetween changes of sequences. But pray for me for patience: changing any seqence in big projects with lot of thumbs lasts few minutes.

Message posted by jacekjrm on July-26-2012 at 9:45am
jacekjrm
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-04-2011
27 Posts
First: Tourweaver doesnt load resources (Flash) in scenes with names with polish fonts. It break at , ... second: Could TW load once flash resources if there are hundreets of them becouse they are my hotspots?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register