Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 7 for Mac has been released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jack Easypano on July-10-2012 at 6:44am
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

Dear Easypano friends,

With expectation of Tourweaver users and the efforts of Easypano staff, Tourweaver7 Professional Edition for Macintosh is finally released. Thanks for support of all easypano sincere users.

Compared with Tourweaver Mac Starter 2.00 for Macintosh, more features have been supported in Tourweaver7 Professional Edition for Macintosh. The details can be found via http://www.easypano.com/tw/7/mac/beta.html.

The installer can be downloaded from http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html.

Another good news is that Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh shares the same license key with Tourweaver7 Professional for Windows. Please transfer license key in Help menu of Tourweaver7 Professional for Windows, and then you can activate the Mac version with the same license key.

Since it is a beta version, any feedback and suggestions of Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Jack

Message posted by DantE on July-15-2012 at 4:56pm
View DantE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DantE Search   Quote DantE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
I am very happy for the new Mac version.. it is very similar with the windows pro version.
The first thing that I noticed is that there is no options for adding Partial Panoramas. Why ? in the previous mac starter version too. Should we except in the final version of Mac 7 that option??
Also when you double click the scene from the right side to edit, there is no option to zoom in/out the scene (panorama).

I will test it further and let you know for any bug or suggestion..

best regards

Message posted by augisz on July-24-2012 at 5:49pm
View augisz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by augisz Search   Visit augisz's Homepage www   Quote augisz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
augisz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-26-2011
7 Posts
Can I transfer my Tourweaver Mac Starter key to Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh?

Message posted by Jack Easypano on July-27-2012 at 5:44am
View Jack Easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jack Easypano Search   Visit Jack Easypano's Homepage www   Quote Jack Easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jack Easypano
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
March-19-2012
40 Posts

License key of Tourweaver Mac Starter can't be used to activate Tourweaver 7 Professional for Mac, because they are totally two different programs. However, some users who bought Tourweaver Mac Starter can free upgrade their program to Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac. The time validity ranges from Aug.15, 2011 to the date in which the full version of Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac is released.

At present, Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac is a beta version. Once upgrade from Tourweaver Mac Starter, the program would not be downgraded any more.

Best regards

Message posted by augisz on August-03-2012 at 7:58pm
View augisz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by augisz Search   Visit augisz's Homepage www   Quote augisz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
augisz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-26-2011
7 Posts
Thank you Jack for your respond. I did purchase Studio 2010 for Macintosh on 22 of March 2011. And have been waiting for full mac version since then. Do I have to wait until the full version is released or it will work on beta version?

Thank you!
Eugene Z.

Message posted by DantE on August-30-2012 at 6:12pm
View DantE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DantE Search   Quote DantE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
Jack please tell me asap whether there will be an option (adding partial panoramas) in the final version of tw for mac!

Message posted by ethics on September-05-2012 at 4:57pm
View ethics's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ethics Search   Quote ethics Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ethics
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-05-2012
1 Posts
Hi Jack, or any mac users

I installed the demo and it's not showing up in Lion

Do you know if Tourweaver 7 mac has support for Lion OS 10.7.4 or is it only working with Snow Leopard 10.6 etc. at the moment as it is still in beta.

...Thanks

Message posted by DantE on September-22-2012 at 8:57am
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
I have installed on Mountain Lion and it is working. I don't know for Lion. I tested also on Snow Leopard, and there worked fine too.

I am very sad because TW for mac don't support partial panoramas, so I still use it on Windows :@

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register