Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: tours not working after chrome update Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by panouser123 on August-31-2012 at 2:55am
View panouser123's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panouser123 Search   Quote panouser123 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
oh...i see now:(

Message posted by Vemvirtual on September-01-2012 at 8:47pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
uuw!

Bad news ... Yea, I also think Adobe is sleeping with Apple.

Message posted by smooth on September-02-2012 at 1:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I think the answer is pretty much that Adobe is also developing for the HTML5 format. Driven by Apples non acceptance of Flash and the fact Flash is highly memory and GPU dependent which sucks on crappy low end mobile devices.

Putting aside the arguments of Flash and HTML5. Should Adobe get onboard and develop the tools to make HTML5 easier and stable and make things actually work across all platforms this in the end "should" be a good thing.

My opinion though, At the moment HTML5 for tours is pretty much a joke! The transition period from Flash to HTML5 is already more than 12 months old and there is still quite some time to go. Java to Flash was sorted in Months (if not weeks).

Painful!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by panouser123 on September-17-2012 at 3:01pm
View panouser123's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panouser123 Search   Quote panouser123 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
now i must update/replace files of all my customer, and so many of them?!?!? so unacceptable!!

Last two years, bugs, bugs and bugs, even some new big features are really not working (e.g.video export)!.

I just give up, had enough, goodbye Easypano!

Message posted by smooth on September-17-2012 at 11:58pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Chrome "Flash" has been updated and fixed. This issue was a problem introduced by Chrome and effected many more programs than just Easypano. Tourweaver 7.0 has also been updated in the last couple of days.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register