Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TourCloud - Making virtual tour offline Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by TourCloud on September-30-2012 at 3:18pm
View TourCloud's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by TourCloud Search   Visit TourCloud's Homepage www   Quote TourCloud Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
TourCloud
Standard Member
Standard Member
Latvia
September-30-2012
1 Posts
As professional virtual tour creators ourselves we found that the available solutions for offline browsing on mobiles devices like mobile phones and iPad do not fit our needs. As we investigated, offline viewing is a neck pain for many virtual tour creators.

So we came up with a solution that would ease the process of getting your tour onto any device for offline browsing. It consists of a cloud that you upload your tours to and an application that has access to it. You distribute the tour to all devices and can use any of them for presentations in offline mode. Also it looks professional and simple to use so that you can finally give it to your clients as a supplement to your professional services.

I would like to get your opinion. Look here and subscribe if it is something you like: http://www.tourcloud.co/

-------------
TourCloud - Making virtual tour offline browsing easier for you and your clients.

Message posted by klauzser on October-23-2012 at 11:31pm
View klauzser's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by klauzser Search   Quote klauzser Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
klauzser
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-23-2012
19 Posts
Do I need to provide my email first before getting started?

Message posted by phoenixrising on October-26-2012 at 6:00am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Don't get me wrong... but I find drop box a good solution for accessing tours offline.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register