Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Vtour problem with IOS 6 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by john.cruzat on October-16-2012 at 9:25am
View john.cruzat's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by john.cruzat Search   Quote john.cruzat Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
john.cruzat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
October-16-2011
10 Posts

I recently upgrade my iPad to IOS 6 and the vt I created for my school is not working properly. The 360 picture is so small compare to my iPad screen. Here is the link to vtour; Please view that on your iPad with IOS 6. www.adwc.hct.ac.ae/college/vt/adwc/html5/adwc_html57.html

Thank you.

Message posted by smooth on October-16-2012 at 9:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You should contact Apple and thank them for moving the goal posts once again. Be prepared for something similar to happen again in the future once you overcome this hurdle.

Apple do something like this at every turn. Safari HTML5

Contact Easypano support: support@easypano.com
Good luck.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by john.cruzat on October-17-2012 at 1:07am
View john.cruzat's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by john.cruzat Search   Quote john.cruzat Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
john.cruzat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
October-16-2011
10 Posts

Oouuch! Is there any work around? Even for the meantime.... The sad part is that our school is iPad centered. So I need to do something about this....

Message posted by smooth on October-17-2012 at 1:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I've all but given up on Safari HTML5 I've wasted far too much of my life on it. Like I said, you really need to get the answer from Easypano themselves.

Let us all know if you find a solution.
Did you have any screen shots of the problem?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by john.cruzat on October-17-2012 at 4:56am
john.cruzat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
October-16-2011
10 Posts

I do have a screen shots of the problem but don't know how to attach the image on post reply. The only option is to paste the image URL link.

Message posted by smooth on October-17-2012 at 5:42am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Yes, you must upload to a server and paste the URL of the image on server into the forum post to display. Either from you own server or a (free) service like www.photobucket.com

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by john.cruzat on October-17-2012 at 6:10am
john.cruzat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
October-16-2011
10 Posts

Her's the Vtour screenshot from IOS 6 iPad with error. Notice that a cylindrical image is small and unproportion.

John

Message posted by celavey on October-17-2012 at 10:13pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
I read something about this from other forum and it says something that it would best to use iOS5 for the meantime since the version 6 is just a bit new.

Message posted by john.cruzat on October-18-2012 at 2:15am
john.cruzat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
October-16-2011
10 Posts

Thank you for reminding me. But all iPads on my campus were upgraded to IOS 6 and I have no control over that.... I already sent my project to Easy pano team and I hope they can resolve that soon....

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register