Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Learning... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by elgaxton on December-04-2012 at 5:45am
View elgaxton's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by elgaxton Search   Quote elgaxton Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
elgaxton
Standard Member
Standard Member
Nigeria
December-04-2012
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm new to panoweaver and indeed to panoramic photos.

I need a ground up tutorial from basis to advance on how to create virtual tours.

Please help me out guys.

Thanks

-------------
I love Jesus Christ

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-04-2012 at 10:20am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi the Elgaxton,

welcome to the forum. Please note that the forum has been updated and we now seem to be running on two forum at the same time.

My best advice is to download the software and to experiment. You'll also find that the help guides with the software are very useful. There are also any number of tutorials, tips and advice to be found here. Whilst we're more then happy to help we do suggest that you have a peruse around the TW and PW forums as this topic has been covered many times.

But do tell us if you are a photographer, web person or what it is you do or what knowledge you have, what your goals are and what equipment you have.

You'll need a decent camera (digital dslr) to get the most out of your shots. You'll also probably need a fisheye lens and a panoramic head for your tripod. EP has many ideas on kit on it's site.

Many will use something like: Canon 7D or similar with Sigma 8mm fisheye lens and a manfroto Panoramic tripod head.

Hope this is helpfil

Cheers

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register