Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Car - Mercedes Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by badldragon on May-26-2006 at 6:34am
View badldragon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by badldragon Search   Visit badldragon's Homepage www   Quote badldragon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
badldragon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-26-2006
12 Posts
THat is minted.

HOw did you get the image so sharp??

I have done a panorama inside at ford mondeo estate but as soon as i start to zoom in the qualit y is horrible -

What settings do you stitch to??

Ill have to post my one to see if any one can help.

Message posted by Crafty on May-26-2006 at 10:52am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

I could do with a few tips too - mine always come out quite fuzzy in a car (see here http://www.360panoramics.co.uk/disco.mov (although I do keep file sizes to a max of  about 1Mb. Any chance of a work flow summary?

Cheers
Crafty

Message posted by badldragon on June-04-2006 at 11:26am
View badldragon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by badldragon Search   Visit badldragon's Homepage www   Quote badldragon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
badldragon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-26-2006
12 Posts
Heres my attepmt at a car pano

I shot it on a a fuji s3 pro using a sigma f8 fsiheye lens and a MRotater brakcet.

Also I shot varying exposures to get an HDR style shot (exposing for shadows midtones and highlights then shopping them together THEN stitching)

But as you can see the quality is no where near that of the first poster.

How can I achieve simlar results??

Other info: ISO @ 400
reso @ 6MP

(note: I use 360 stuff for my work - I am a CSI - We are just testing the gear at the minute and this is also the reason that the car is not clean inside and has a smashed windo in the back etc etc and why the tripod is not removed)

Cheers for any help

Malclink

Message posted by smooth on June-04-2006 at 12:51pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Looks good!

You need to drop 1 or 2 F/Stops when shooting the "up" shot to keep the colour consistent. But all in all it is very good.

Just a point on your ISO setting. In this perticular situation there in no need for you to up the ISO because nothing is going to move in the panorama. To compansate for the light you just need a longer exsporure time. This will keep the grain down.

Markus (the original thread starter) has sharpened his pano correctly using www.ultrasharpen.com and he has also "faked" in the outside using another panorama image using Photoshop masks on all the windows. Also running ISOx Pro with you final image will help a great deal and WP Pro is a great image downsizer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by badldragon on June-11-2006 at 5:39am
badldragon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-26-2006
12 Posts
hey there, markus, or anyone - can someone give me a bit of advice on how to create the menu select function used in markus' link?

Looked at the source but couldnt work it out

Malc

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register