Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Google Earth Panoramas Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on December-03-2007 at 11:35pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the XXX I am doing wrong?

I followed the tutorial @ http://digitalurban.blogspot.com/2006/09/how-to-create-aerial-panorama-from.html 

I got my 41 images that I stitched in PTgui (the trial version) and I ended up with this image: http://www.wideeyes.dk/temp/test.jpg 

As you can see, a small part sticks up in the middle. I know that I can just crop the extra part out of the image, but then the pano is all wrong. It is as if the part that sticks up need to be put back in to the image.

Can anybody guide me to how I might solve this problem?

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by jamesot on December-03-2007 at 11:52pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Morten,

I'm with you.  I got my 41 images and used PTgui but had no luck turning them into a pano. 

Message posted by mskp on December-04-2007 at 11:47am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!! First thing, did you apply the template?? The image looks to have stitching problems at first sight. Will keep trying to find an answer.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on December-05-2007 at 11:11am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Martin

Yes I did apply the template.

I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

I even tried to start from scratch by finding the longitude and lattitude again and save the 41 images once more. The output was the same.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by mskp on December-05-2007 at 11:32am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Morte!

It is hard to find out what is happening, without the images. Send me, if you want the coordinates (lat-long) and lets see if I can do it. Or even send me the 41 images. As they are in jpg they are very small, not more then 1.5 mb all. You already have my mail. Lets see.

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register