How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- If you have a web server, you can upload the zip file to your own web server and get the url link, then use iframe tag to embed the link to your website. About how to use iframe tag, please refer to http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp.
- If you don't have a web server, you can upload the zip file to EP-Sky http://sky.easypano.com/, our free platform to host and share your panoramas and virtual tours. About How to use EP-Sky, please refer to http://sky.easypano.com/pages/support/HowToUse.aspx. After you uploaded your virtual tour, click to open it from EP-Sky user panel, copy the iframe code from Embed option (see snapshot below) and embed it to websites.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
Additional Product Knowledge Base