Panorama Software - Panoweaver Share your panorama to Facebook
With a click of button,You can just share your panorama created through Tourweaver7&Panorama8 with your friends,colleagues,classmates and so on. Below is the brief introduction to how to share your panorama on Facebook.
1. Find facebook icon in your activated panorama software.
2. Click into it you’ll see this tab,before share your project on facebook please make sure you have registered on Easypano.
3. Please select the output filefolder”_flash” then click the “upload”.NOTE:the file should be within 30MB
4. you can see the uploading progress
5. when your files are uploaded successfully you can see this page,then you click "Share Link”.
6. As you can see on the right you can set the Radar moving direction and select the scene to link to Radar.
THE FINAL EFFECT: