Panoramas which can show a 360 degree view are more and more popular among real estate property listings, web design, photography, and many other fields. There are many applications that can do a panorama stitch, but how to do a panorama stitch automatically and precisely in the shortest time? Choose Panoweaver 5.00 Professional or Batch Edition. Besides panorama stitch, the two editions can also batch publish panoramas to Flash VR, QTVR and Java VR.
Advantages to do panorama stitch with Panoweaver:
- Save time and labour: you even don't have to open Panoweaver for a good panorama stitch
- Do a panorama stitch in a very cool and creative way: just select images, right click and a beautiful panorama is done
See how to do a panorama stitch simply with right click:
- First, install Panoweaver 5.00 Professional or Batch Edition.
- Select all groups of your fisheye images and right click to choose batch stitch Panoweaver.
- You may view quantity, type, publishing format, output destination and other parameters in the pop-up dialog box. You may name the panoramas in the File Name blank. If you do more than on panorama stitch, Panoweaver will add numbers as suffix to avoid “same name” error:
Note: You may click Settings to change the output formats, size and etc. besides panorama stitch, Panoweaver 5.00 can also publish panoramas to Flash VR, QTVR and Java VR.
- Click OK button, a window will pop up to show panorama stitch process. If panorama stitch is successful, result is Successful; if panorama stitch is failed, result is Failed. Click buttons listed below Information, a dialog box will appear to show relative prompt:
Would like to do a panorama stitch with Panoweaver?