NN4 w/ RD16-II Advanced Rotator (F4503)
Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16-II rotator is the new affordable spherical panoramic tripod head from Fanotec. It features a precise upper rotator with 15 degree stops, a design borrowed from the new Ultimate M1. It supports a wide range of lenses from ultra wide angles to 100mm (35mm equivalent focal length and 25% overlap) telephotos. The upper rotator can be installed with an offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. Supports up to 7.7lbs (3.5kg). Case included.
View Nodal Ninja 4 Complete Manual - Nodal Ninja 4 html & QRG - Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16 html
Change click stops on-the-fly. Ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in high resolution multi-image shooting or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths. Unlike the 8 click stop options of the RD8, the RD16 adds an additional 8 options making it ideally suited for shooting at longer focal lengths up to 200mm (x5 zoom) for your point and shoot cameras. Features you'll find in this new class of rotators:
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved marking.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on-the-fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs.
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics.
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Diameter of 62mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- 16 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 3.75 (96 stops)
- 5 (72 stops)
- 6 (60 stops)
- 7.5 (48 stops)
- 10 (36 stops)
- 12 (30 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 18 (20 stops)
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
Weight: 1045 g (2.3lbs)
Height: 255mm (10")
Length: 200mm (7 3/4")
Material: Anodized/Painted Aluminium
CP-2 Camera Plate Included
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
All pano heads come with full 2 yr Warranty protection against manufacturer defects by Nodal Ninja.
If any question, welcome to contact Easypano customer support via Help Desk.
The products will be delivered from the American manufacturer-Nodal Ninja (Free shipping within the U.S. and Canada).
Note: This price does not include tax, shipping cost and other handling fees.