Panorama2Flash is a new product of Easypano, which is specialized in Flash Panorama Publishing. It is developed for both professionals and amateurs who already have panorama stitching software, to batch publish panoramic images to Flash panoramas.
Panorama2Flash 1.00 supports the following source images
- Spherical panoramic images in jpg, png, tga, tif and bmp formats
- Cylindrical panoramic images in jpg, png, tga, tif and bmp formats
Main features of Panorama2Flash 1.00:
- Publish panoramic images to Flash panoramas
- Batch convert panoramic images to Flash Panoramas
- Right-click publish
- Play the Flash panorama in full screen
- Add ceiling and floor images to panoramas
- Customize viewer size
- Show/hide loading bar and customize the loading bar location
- Customize Pan, Tilt and FOV value for the Flash panorama
- Customize rotating speed, auto rotating and scene quality
How can I obtain panoramas for Panorama2Flash 1.00?
There are many panorama stitching tools in the market, such as Easypano Panoweaver. Stitch panoramic images with these tools and batch publish the panoramic images to Flash panoramas with Panorama2Flash.
Panorama2Flash 1.00 supports both Windows and Macintosh.
It is unnecessary to download any language plug-ins. Language files have already been embedded in the installation package. The interface will changes according to your OS language. Please note that all the user manual is only available in English.
Acknowledgement to the translators:
German - Thomas B. Kunz
Spanish - Henning Weber
Italian - Martino Agnoletto
French - Christian Familiari
Romanian - Dorin Godja