Panowalker 2.00 Introduction
Panowalker is a new virtual tour solution from Easypano, which can create realistic walkthrough virtual tours from spherical or cylindrical panoramic images. You can really "walk" in the virtual tours by Panowalker and stop at any point to look around 360 degree. See walkthrough effect virtual tours created with Panowalker.
Main features of Panowalker:
- Support multiple paths
- Support adding hotspot (Link to Panorama, Popup Image, URL)
- Publish to the local, full screen of player is supported
- Publish Flash virtual tours with walkthrough effect (Support the transition effect Everyscape when scenes switch)
- Support the background music as .mp3
What is the difference between Panowalker 2.00 and Tourweaver?
The main difference between the two is that Panowalker can create realistic walkthrough effect virtual tours while Tourweaver can not. See example below:
- Virtual tour example created by Panowalker 2.00.
You can "walk" in the virtual tour and stop at any point to look around 360 degree.
- Virtual tour example created by Tourweaver 5.00.
You can look around 360 degree at one point and click hotspots or thumbnails to go to other scenes.
How can I obtain panoramas for Panowalker?
To get panoramic images for Panowalker, the shooting technique is quite important. There are also some requirements for the panoramic images.
Panowalker has Windows version currently.
The Interface and Help Topics have English version only.